Exterior Vertical blinds prevent the sun from direct contact with your windows and make a neat, flexible addition to any home or business. Fully retractable, we have available open roll or the more unobtrusive and elegant, slim-line cassette versions.
Keeping sun off your windows reduces heat build-up within a room, maximising the cooling effect and saving you money on power bills. At the same time you can add value to your property while improving its appearance.
Ideal for use with verandahs, patios, pergolas and other semi-open living areas, all of our external blinds are manufactured with heavy duty components designed to withstand the extremes of the harsh Australian sun and other elements.Blinds can be easily and quickly fitted to homes and commercial buildings with either blockout or screen fabric, as desired. Fitted with guide-wires and with weighted base-rails significantly reduces any flapping or banging in the breeze.
Choose manual, or for greater ease of use, motorised operation. Optional extras available include sun and wind sensors to automatically drop or raise your blinds according to prevailing weather conditions.
Key Benefits and Features
- Temporarily enclose open spaces to keep weather out, while retaining flexibility to re-open the area quickly and easily
- Enhance privacy with side channels housing the edges of blinds and avoiding gaps between them
- Keep heat off windows completely (dependent on fabric choice)
- Choose opaque for blockout or sheer for continued viewing to the outside
- Easy to operate with manual or automatic options available
- Optional sun and wind sensors available
- Low maintenance roller mechanisms
- Extra weather protection on cassette versions
- Includes manufacturer’s warranty