Your day is so much easier when you are cool, calm and collected.
Exterior Vertical Blinds can be installed almost anywhere to deliver the sun protection you need and the quality you want. Outdoor vertical blinds are excellent for verandahs, patios, pergolas and other semi-open areas when you seek to create a versatile shaded oasis for outdoor living.
Exterior Vertical Blinds are chosen by architects, builders, commercial property and home owners for their appealing slimline look and soothing shade effectiveness. Practical and atheistic, exterior vertical blinds assist to keep your rooms cool while adding everyday street appeal to your building.
Clever design that works for you
- Your exterior blind will be custom made to size, colour and fabric needs. Choose a see-through fabric or a near block-out material to fully reduce sun glare.
- Smooth operation is provided by two aluminium side channels powder coated to match the slimline headbox. Or for a sleek effect, choose unobtrusive stainless steel wire guide cables instead. The thoughtful guide-rail and lock down design reduces flapping or banging in breezes.
- Tear drop shaped weighted aluminium bottom rail is stylish and easy to clean
- Made tough with heavy duty components to withstand harsh sun, high wind and rust
- Simply partially or fully close your exterior blinds to let in more light on cloudy days by using manual or auto operation
- Environmentally friendly home cooling – saves up to 25% on electricity and air-conditioning costs, plus reduces sun damage to floors, curtains and furnishings
- Lock down system
- Wind-Breaker spring package (manual control only)
- Open Roll or Full Cassette headbox
- Remote control available
- Sun sensor can auto-drop awning
- Wind sensor can auto-retract awning in high winds